- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Completion the following prerequisite courses with grade C or better:
- 12 credits of Chemistry with labs (including Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- 8 credits of Biology with labs
- 3 credits of Microbiology
- 3 credits of Immunology
- 3 credits of Mathematics
- An essay demonstrating an understanding of the profession
- Admission interview
Candidates should have good time management skills, be self-motivated/paced learners, and have a minimum level of technology competency. It is advisable to take any prerequisite course before the summer class starts. However, completion of all pre-requisites by end of the first academic year will be allowed. GRE examination is not mandatory.
For tuition information go to https://www.stonybrook.edu/commcms/bursar/tuition
- If you are a NYS resident click on "Graduate" and check "Tuition and Fees for NYS Resident Graduates"
- If you are not a NYS resident or if you are a non-US citizen click on "online out of state" and check "Tuition and Fees for Online Out of State Graduates"
- Students enrolled in fully online graduate degree programs will be billed tuition, college fee, academic excellence fee, technology fee and the graduate activity fee
Click here for MMB Program Technical Standards: MMB Technical Standards