- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Completion the
following prerequisite courses with grade C or better:
- 12 credits of Chemistry with labs (including Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- 8 credits of Biology with labs
- 3 credits of Microbiology
- 3 credits of Immunology
- 3 credits of Mathematics
- An essay demonstrating an understanding of the profession
- Admission interview
*It is advisable to take any pre-requisite before the summer class start. However, completion of all pre-requisites by end of the first academic year will be allowed. GRE examination is not mandatory.
For tuition information go to https://www.stonybrook.edu/commcms/bursar/tuition
- If you are a NYS resident click on "Graduate" and check "Tuition and Fees for NYS Resident Graduates"
- If you are not a NYS resident or if you are a non-US citizen click on "online out of state" and check "Tuition and Fees for Online Out of State Graduates"
- Students enrolled in fully online graduate degree programs will be billed tuition, college fee, academic excellence fee, technology fee and the graduate activity fee