Athletic Training, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, and Respiratory Care will be held on Monday, June 18, 2018 at the Health Sciences Center, Stony Brook main campus. The Applied Health Informatics program orientation will be May 29th at 11:30pm at the Southampton location at the Duke Lecture Hall. Please click on the Orientation Documents link below, prior to orientation, for important information.
Those students taking Regional Human Anatomy, as well as other program specific courses at the Stony Brook location over the summer can either continue to park in South P lot and take a campus bus to the Health Sciences Center from Monday June 18th through Friday June 29th, or purchase a monthly parking pass in the ID office on Level 2 of the Health Sciences Center, at a student rate of $22.72. If you purchase a monthly parking pass, your ticket from the SBUH parking garage will be validated and you can use the pass to park in the Health Sciences Center (HSC) parking garage from Monday June 18th through Friday June 29th. Please note that there is no discount rate for these two weeks of parking. Should you want to continue to park in the HSC garage, you will need to pay the monthly student rate of $22.72 for the months of July and August.
Materials for the 2018 Orientation for SHTM Incoming Students in Applied Health Informatics, Athletic Training, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Medical Molecular Biology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, and Respiratory Care
- Letter from Assistant Dean Mendelsohn
- Letter from Interim Dean Vidal
- Health Form and Guidelines for Completing Missing Requirements
- Anatomy Syllabus for students in the Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant and Respiratory Care programs
- 2018 SHTM Student Handbook for Certificate Program
- 2018 SHTM Student Handbook for Health Science
- 2018 SHTM Student Handbook for Professional Programs