Jump to navigation
Why choose Stony Brook's Respiratory Care Program?
- Low cost/high quality respiratory care education.
- Both the Respiratory Care and Polysomnography Speciality Option Programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (www.coarc.com).
- Graduates have high pass rates (above 90%) on the entry-level (CRT) and (above 83%) on advanced practitioner (RRT) credentialing exams.
- Unique curriculum allows students the option of working in three distinct fields: Respiratory Care, Polysomnographic Technology, and Cardiovascular Technology.
- 100% job placement of graduates for the last 20 years.
- High levels of graduate and employer satisfaction.
- High name recognition for excellence in respiratory care education with employers.
- Sleep Technology Training Center dedicated in 2004 with support of business community.
- Over 1080 hours of clinical instruction at major metropolitan New York City and Long Island health care organizations.
- Nationally recognized university and health sciences center with state of the art library and computer learning facilities.
- Check out these Fast Facts about Stony Brook University
Health Sciences Center, Level 2, Room 400, Stony Brook NY 11794-8231
Give Us A Call:(631) 444-2252