- The DPT program at Stony Brook University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- For evaluation of foreign transcripts, we recommend you consult the website of World Education Services (http://www.wes.org), a not-for-profit organization specializing in foreign credential evaluation.
- For Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), see http://www.ets.org/gre.
- For BASIC CPR and First Aid Certification, consult the American Red Cross at http://www.redcross.org OR the American Heart Association at http://www.americanheart.org OR your local school/fire department/adult education center.
- For Stony Brook undergraduate students interested in physical therapy as a profession, https://stonybrook.campuslabs.
- For volunteer office at Stony Brook University Hospital, see https://www.stonybrookmedicine.edu/patientcare/hospital-volunteers
- For volunteer opportunities at the Long Island State Veterans Home, see https://veteranshome.stonybrookmedicine.edu/volunteer