All applicants must submit and will be evaluated on the following:
- HAMPCAS Online Application
- Official transcript(s) from all schools attended, bearing undergraduate degree conferral
- Personal Statement – 2 pages or less describing professional goals after completion of the MHA Program
- Resume or CV
- Three academic or professional letters of recommendation
- GRE scores submitted to the ETS DI Code is 2683. Students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Interview (pending review of application)
International students must view additional requirements regarding Special Admissions. Please note: The MHA program is not currently structured to support international students on F-1 or J-1 visas. Please do not apply if you require F-1 or J-1 status to participate in this program.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2018 cohort. Admissions are rolling and applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Please note that preference is given to applications received by May 15 annually. We encourage applicants to submit by the preferred date.
How to Apply
To apply, please go to https://hampcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login and you will be taken to our centralized application system. Stony Brook University is listed as a program to which you may apply. If you have questions concerning HAMPCAS, please contact HAMPCAS Customer Service at (617)-612-2882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming your application!
For more information, please contact:
Krista Gottlieb, MBA
Assistant to the Chair, Graduate Program in Health Administration
email@example.com or (631) 632-5056