- Apply to the EMT-Basic Program
- Apply to the Paramedic Program
- View the Application Guide Book
- View the Health Sciences Center Bulletin
The Paramedic Program will not discriminate in its admission policies on the basis of sex, race, national origin, religion, or sexual preference.
Admission is based on a personal interview with the program staff or staff member.
At a minimum all candidates must:
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent and;
- Be a currently certified New York State EMT or AEMT and;
- Be a nationally registered EMT and be eligible for NYS EMT certification
Note: At the discretion of the program director, applicants who have completed an EMT program and are awaiting results may be provisionally admitted into the program. Students are responsible to maintain a valid New York State (A)EMT certification for the duration of the course.