About the School of Health Technology and Management
- We offer baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in both clinical and non-clinical areas that include athletic training, clinical laboratory sciences, health science, occupational therapy, physician assistant, physical therapy, respiratory care, and applied health informatics;
- We also offer non-credit certificate programs in anesthesia technology, EMT paramedic, medical dosimetry, phlebotomy, and radiologic technology;
- All of our clinical programs are nationally approved and/or accredited by their respective accrediting agency;
- We are dedicated to the education and training of highly competent health care professionals who can assume leadership roles in diverse healthcare settings;
- Our graduates consistently achieve outstanding pass rates on national board exams and are sought out and hired because of their exceptional education;
- Our faculty have received national recognition for their superior accomplishments in teaching, research, and public service;
- We provide many opportunities, including community service, for students to develop and demonstrate leadership skills, teamwork skills, and compassion.